Saturday 13 April 2013

14th April - Dolly

I have made a few of these recently when I have worked in a few local hospitals for the kids on the wards. It started when one girl asked for a Barbie, so I made this and the little girl was over the moon.

This Dolly is made from 6 balloons, although I am often able to use up some scraps with this one. I start with the skirt which is a 160 and then add a bit of a 260 for the body, Next I add the legs from half a 160 and then a scrap makes the shoes, now I use the other half of the 160 for the arms and use some scraps for the face and hair.


2 comments:

  1. I would like to try this. Any chance you can offer a detailed step by step? Thanks so much. ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sure I can, send me an email to robbieaibm@live.co.uk and I will let you know where it is and when I do it :D

    ReplyDelete