Friday 26 April 2013

26th April - Chicken

My niece is 14 years old today, her name is Hester and she is my oldest niece, earlier in the year she requested that I make a black chicken, she has her own real live black chicken called Blackie so here is her balloon Blackie the Chicken.

This Chicken is made from 10 balloons, It is based on a photo of a balloon chicken I recently saw which was made by Graham Lee (another balloon man), I changed it a little to give her a nest to sit in and some different eyes, I started with the body from 2 x 260 balloons and added an another one for the top of the head, then I added the red bits from another 260 and the beak from yet another 260, the tail came next and then I added the eyes, The nest is a plait of 160 balloons.

Happy Birthday Hester




No comments:

Post a Comment