Monday 8 July 2013

8th July - A Tail of Two Snails

This week I am going to make 2 snails, for a while now I have seen Graham making a rather brilliant snail, he usually makes it at his balloon events and I really liked the look of it, so today I have tried to replicate Graham's snail. Later in the week I will be featuring another snail, it is very similar to this snail except I have made a slight change to the design of the shell, watch out for that on Thursday. 

This snail is made from 4 balloons (or 3 and a scrap) I used a blush 260 for the body and a lime 360 for the shell, another 260 was used for the antenna and the scrap was for the eyes. You can keep up to date with all the latest news and sculptures by heading over to Facebook -www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hitting the 'like' button.





No comments:

Post a Comment