Monday 27 May 2013

27th May - Helicopter

This Helicopter is made from 8 balloons, I started with the framework of the main body with some blue 260s and then added in the round white balloon for the windows (a transparent balloon would have been cool here but I don't have any).
The nest step was to add the tail and tail rotor, then I added in the main rotor blades, finally I made the landing struts for it to sit on. 

Coming up on June 2nd, I will be doing a live balloon sculpture at the Aspex Gallery in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, it is to help celebrate the Camp Bestival Around the World Tour, between the hours of 11am and 2pm I will be creating my biggest sculpture of the year so far (at nearly 6 feet across and 5 feet tall, eeek) there will be lots of other activities taking place in the gallery and I will update you on those nearer the time.

Rob can make sculptures for any event, birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, baby showers, window displays, corporate events and so much more, you can contact him on 07763464628 or robbieaibm@live.co.uk for more information.

You can keep up to date with all the latest news and sculptures by heading over to Facebook -www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hitting the 'like' button.

You can also follow me on Twitter - @magirob


No comments:

Post a Comment