Wednesday 27 March 2013

27th March - Guinea Pig

Its Florrie's birthday on Sunday, she recently made a request for a balloon and gave me a choice of 2 things to make, I am saving 1 of the requests for her actual birthday but I thought I would have a go at the other one as well, a guinea pig. Now the problem with making a guinea pig is the fact that they are essentially a blob, I could if I wanted to just blow up a short balloon and draw a face on it as that is what a guinea pig looks like so it was difficult to work out what to do with this one, I think he looks OK tho.

I actually used 6 balloons to make this guinea pig but now I have made it once I know I could make it with just 4 balloons, in this one I used 4 x brown 260s, 1 x white 260 and 1 x dark brown 160.


No comments:

Post a Comment