Friday 15 March 2013

16th March - Winnie the Pooh

This balloon model came out of a practice run for something else, I started to make one thing then suddenly diverted into making Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie is made from 11 balloons (I think), I started with the head from a yellow 260 sized balloon then added the nose with a bit of black. The tummy came next from another 260 and then I added the red t-shirt to to top of this from a 260, next I made the legs and feet from another 260 and finally I added the arms from 1 x red 260 and 1 x yellow 260s.

The Honey (or Hunny) pot is made from a 350 and a 160 with a little bit of left over 260 for the knob on top, finally the blue round 5 inch balloon is made from a blue round 5 inch balloon (no surprise there then).

I drew the bees in Photoshop and added them on afterwards.



Follow me on 
Twitter - @magirob



No comments:

Post a Comment