Thursday 7 March 2013

7th March - One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

The Barker family recently informed me that it is world book day and I was scratching my head to think of what to do,  a quick Google search bought me the top 100 best children's books and the Dr Seuss book One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. I have never read this book and I have never really liked Dr Seuss but he seems very popular so thought I would give it a go.

The 5 fish are made from a total of 8 balloons, The One fish is made from a 260 yellow and a 160 yellow, the Two fish are made from just 1 green 160, the Red fish is a round 6" red balloon with a 260 for the lips and tail, then the last Blue fish is a 350 blue balloon with a bit of white for the eyes and a 160 blue for the tail.




No comments:

Post a Comment